[mythtv-users] Import DVD....what gives?

Rick Stewart cmptrgeezer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:55:03 UTC 2006

Do DVDs play OK? If so, have you checked that the default temp path is
writable by your Myth user? The default path is set in the DVD setup menus
in MythFrontend and the default path it came up with on my system was not
writeable by my Myth user. Once I had sorted that, transcoding worked just
fine...

Cheers,

Rick