[mythtv-users] How do I toggle settings in Mythfrontend 0.19?

Gert-Jan Bilt, van de GertJan at vdbilt.eu
Sun Aug 6 13:09:03 UTC 2006

Chad,

this was exactly my point: When using the default BLUE theme the checkmarks are not visible. I am hoping that in the next release of the BLUE theme the checkmark will be using a white color, to stand out against the blue background of the checkbox.

However, it's working, now if only I could get Xine to play an entire AVI file without stuttering after 5 minutes, and the mvpmc dongle support of MythTV 0.19, I'll be a very happy camper  :)