[mythtv-users] Font size on EPG

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Aug 6 12:32:20 UTC 2006

On 08/06/2006 01:02 AM, John A. Andrunas wrote:
> I can't seem to get the font size on the EPG where I want it, in fact
> nothing seems to change the font on the guide.  I have tried all the
> different font settings I could find in the setup.  Am I missing
> something?  Mainly the description text is just too small

/usr/{,local}/share/mythtv/themes/{,*}/ui.xml

edit the fonts in the window called "programguide".  Note that if your
theme specifies values for "<size:small>" and/or "<size:big>" and/or
"<size>" you can change the font size using the UI's setting "Font Size"
(under Appearance).  If your theme doesn't provide options (and is
distributed with mythtv or myththemes), add some in and send a patch.  :)

Whatever you do (and whatever others say), you don't want to change the
DPI for X (via changing the DisplaySize or DPI or "-dpi" or ...).

Mike