[mythtv-users] White connector on PVR-350 board

Marc Barrett mnealbarrett at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 00:46:48 UTC 2006

I know this isn't a MythTV question, but I really don't know where else to go with this, and I know there are plenty of Hauppauge PVR-350 users here.

I recently bought a little card/cable set thing to give me an additional set of A/V inputs for my PVR-350.  The thing is, the connector at the end of the cable attached to the card has 10 pins, while the connector on the PVR-350 itself has 13 pins.  I know I bought the right thing, because (1) it came in a box labled 'Hauppauge', and has a jumper on it to switch between 250/350 and 150/500; and (2) it looks exactly like the one in this link (although I didn't buy mine from Snapstream): http://store.snapstream.com/avcables.html

The smaller connector can plug into the bigger connector, but I'd have to plug it in more to one side or the other, leaving unconnected pins.

If someone can help, or shed a little light on this, I'd appreciate it.

-Marc