[mythtv-users] Error in nuv files created by svn version of mythtv

David Petticrew david at petticrew.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 5 23:32:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a problem when running ffmpeg on mpg4 files produced by the
latest svn version of mythtv (revision 10685). I initially posted this
problem as being related to mytharchive and didn't get any responses,
but I've investigated a bit more. I have some files hanging around from
before my upgrade which were created by mythtv 0.19 and they work fine,
it's only with files created with the svn version of mythtv that I get a
problem.

Here's a copy of the error I get when running the ffmpeg settings
through mytharchive. (I've used the version of ffmpeg provided by my
distribution and the latest svn version, with identical results).

> Marker bit missing before time_increment_resolution=2268.7kbits/s
> [mpeg4 @ 0xa7e176b0]time_base.den==0
> [mpeg4 @ 0xa7e176b0]header damaged
> Error while decoding stream #0.0
> Floating point exception

Any ideas on how to fix this or do I need to submit a bug report somewhere?

Thanks
David Petticrew