[mythtv-users] Backend hardware advice - Power usage - RESULTS

dave johnson DJ4904 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 06:04:36 UTC 2006

I didn't think "power up in standby" was even part of the ATA spec but from the marketing blurp, it looks like the 7506-12 should support it:

http://www.3ware.com/products/pdf/7506-US.pdf

I'm going to do some more investigation on this... perhaps it's a setting within the controller, or a jumper, or something that just isn't set.

-=dave