[mythtv-users] Multiple Sources - One Card

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:59:37 UTC 2006

I have comcast cable connected to a Air2PC HD5000 and have found all the
available unencrypted channels (Local Channels + Music Choice).  The Zap2It
guide data does not provide data for all the channels that I have (i.e. it
has the main PBS guide data, but not the other 2 PBS channels - even though
they are available from Comcast).  Zap2it does provide guide data for these
two channels on the OTA guide for my area.  What I would like to do is use
the guide data for comcast for everything except the two missing channels,
and then use the guide data from zap2it's OTA guide for those two.  Is there
any way to have 2 Source Guides for a single physical interface.  Is there
any other way around this?

BTW.  I'm running some flavor of 19.0 - but not the latest.  I pulled it off
the latest stable branch of 19 - fixes about 2 months ago.

Ron