[mythtv-users] Visor Theme

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Aug 4 02:22:05 UTC 2006

On 08/03/2006 08:42 PM, Chad wrote:

>On 8/3/06, Ivan Kowalenko <ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Anyone know if the old Visor theme works with 0.19-fixes?
>>
>I used it in 0.18, not that much of a change to 0.19, so my guess is
>it probably will for the most part...

IIRC, the visor theme is missing some pages that are required in 0.19
themes (pages for displaying information for the speculative scheduler
and, perhaps, for the program details page).  Not having them will do
Bad Things to your box (possibly causing a segfault or lockup) when you
try to access those pages.

My recommendation is to use a supported theme or to fix visor for
yourself (and everyone else ;).

Mike