[mythtv-users] Wiki Week - an appeal

Rich Wilson richaw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:15:13 UTC 2006

On 8/3/06, Stephen Boddy <stephen.boddy at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 09:14, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> Like Alexander said, nice idea. I do have one concern though.
>
> When you read through the wiki it is often not apparent to which version
> things are referring.

No matter how things are organized, let's make sure to do one thing:
Every time content is created or modified, let's make sure that
at a prominent place near the top of the page, there is a statement
something like:
"This page was [created|updated] on 3 August 2006 and is correct
for version <version>" That way, if a page gets out of date, at least
there is a warning there for people who naively try to make use of it.

Rich

--
Rich Wilson
richaw at gmail.com