[mythtv-users] MythTV setup and my next step

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Thu Aug 3 15:52:05 UTC 2006

Thanks to the good people on this list I have had my MythtTV box working fine for the past month. I would now like to connect the capture cards to my STB’s (two SA 4200)) current I have  a Hauppauge 350 card using the TV out function  and a Hauppauge 250 card connected directly to the RF cable.  I have dome some research and reading and have not found a great deal of information on the installation of an IR blaster.  Currently I am using a Radio Shack RS-15-2116 per Jarrod’s guide with the 350 IR receivers. Based on what I have read it appears to me that my most direct approach would be to just get a pre-built serial IR blaster and install that. If my thinking is correct can someone point me in the direction of  some instructions on how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.