[mythtv-users] Remote Wonder on FC5 w/ LIRC

Eric Larson larson.eric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:28:20 UTC 2006

The remote is working great now. I need to do some tweaking and configuring
(adding more keys, setting the repeat values), but it's working very well.
irexec is also working, though I didn't get that set up until after I got it
working with myth. I should've checked mythfrontend's stderr a long time
ago... stupid me.

Thanks again for everyone's help.