[mythtv-users] BBC THREE on Freeview

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:55:36 UTC 2006

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Robertson
Sent: 03 August 2006 10:44
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] BBC THREE on Freeview

Hello Folks,

Does anyone have a workaround for a problem I see with recording from
channels like BBC THREE that do not run all the time.  I sometimes have a
program that starts at 7pm when BBC THREE comes on air.  However Myth gets
tripped up because it is set by me to start a couple of minutes early on all
recordings so when it tries to start recording at 1858 there is no channel
there and I end up with a zero byte recording.

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I can't help, but I do remember this being discussed in some detail a while
back, either on this list, or on dev, so you might just have to persevere
with the searches of the list on the gossamer archives, which I know you've
undoubtedly already been running ;-)

Steve Daniels