[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

stan stanlist at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 03:35:33 UTC 2006

Nick,

I got the library from myth cvs, but I didn't see any docs.  Are there any
docs that go with the library?

Are there any specs about the type of data HDHomeRun is streaming?  RTP?
Mpeg2-ts?

Are there any docs about protocols to control HDHomeRun over TCP?

I went to the web site, but I didn't see any detailed stuff.  Am I missing a
link?

--stan