[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder II question

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Wed Aug 2 01:23:57 UTC 2006

I've been using my ATI remote for a while with pretty good success, but
I'm not 100% satisfied with my remote -> keypress mappings for myth ...
can anyone that's using the ATI remote send a copy of their .lircrc and
lircd.conf file (so I know what's what as far as buttons in .lircrc go).

I've got a pretty high WAF on my setup, but would like the remote to be
a little more consistent from one part of myth to another.  After my new
SATAII drive gets here Thursday, I should have better performance as far
as TV and stuttering goes.  Then, hopefully when 0.20 comes out the
incredibly long pause after going to "Watch Videos" (Gallery view + read
metadata for cover images) will be better, too! :)

then all i'll need is about 3 or 4 more of the 350GB SATA II Seagates
that I ordered! :P  I only have the *extremely* limited cable and I
can't imagine the storage requirements others have with full cable and
especially HD! :)

Thanks!
Jesse