[mythtv-users] Soooooooooooooo OT, sorry, kicker SIGABRTing.

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:14:37 UTC 2006

[for the archives]

Well, I really didn't want to do anything that drastic, but that got
me poking around in the right directory, which got me some more
Googlable terms and I found the solution!!!

For some reason, it had created a 0 byte
~/.kde/share/apps/kicker/history.lst file.  Deleted that and all is
good--no settings lost!!

Thanx Nedim!