[mythtv-users] I Strayed! Now I want to come back, but with caveats

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:53:34 UTC 2006

Just on that mythmusic / itunes bit - I use itunes to manage my music.
When I get a new music, or feel like a new playlist, I make the
changes in itunes (adding music/playlists) on my windows machine. I
then run two scripts on the myth machine to copy the music across from
the windows machine, and update the playlists.

If this is what you are after, I can make the scripts available to you
(they have been posted to this mailing list in the past few weeks).