[mythtv-users] (OT) mythburn with dvb-s

itsmebcc itsmebcc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:43:05 UTC 2006

>I hope you get some reply's as I've been trying to do the same with no
>success... What kind of errors are you getting?

-> starting export of video data @ GOP# 0
!> dropping useless B-Frames @ GOP# 0 / new Timecode 00:00:00.000
!> dropping GOP# 10 @ orig.PTS 12:51:45.433 (4167489024), errorcode: 20
!> Pics exp/cnt 36/36, inGOP PTS diff. 116ms, new Timecode 00:00:08.742
!> PTS difference of 120120 (00:00:01.334) to last exported GOP detected
!> dropping useless B-Frames @ GOP# 11 / new Timecode 00:00: 08.742

Yea same errors.
!> dropping GOP# 182 @ orig.PTS 01:36:18.585 (520072686)
!> Pics exp/cnt 30/30, inGOP PTS diff. 183ms, new Timecode 00:01:50.143
!> PTS difference of 558558 (00:00:06.206) to last exported GOP detected
!> dropping useless B-Frames @ GOP# 183 / new Timecode 00:01:50.143
!> dropping GOP# 184 @ orig.PTS 01:36:21.071 (520296409)
!> Pics exp/cnt 30/30, inGOP PTS diff. 133ms, new Timecode 00:01:51.378
!> dropping GOP# 185 @ orig.PTS 01:36:22.222 (520400013)

Usually it gives me a "500 errors stopping logging" at the end.  I have
actually burned a couple dvd's successfully, but I sure wish that this
plugin would work consistantly.  I have even tried to cut the first couple
minutes of the recordings and I still get the problems.  Weird stuff...

I have even tried to use the different options at the bottom of remplex.sh
in the scripts folder as someone suggested but I have no luck with them at
all.
I have tried mythplex and replex, but they attually error out on me.
"
#Added on 24 Feb 2005
#       iso13818ps $src $dst

#You may find this is better with DVB streams although DVD author will moan
a lot!
#       replex $src $dst

# 28-Dec-04 Added myth-mplex to handle DVB streams although its very slow!
#           although problems have been encountered with audio-sync on DVB
streams
#       mythmplex $src $dst

# Only use replex or multiplex though - not both!
#       multiplex $src $dst

# Remux using projectx
        remux_projectx "$src" "$dst"
"
Just so we are on the same level here, I do not get an error that stops the
burning process, I actually get the whole scriupt to run, but the resulting
dvd skips lik 5 to 10 minute incriments, so you watch the whole movie in
like 5 minutes.