[mythtv-users] Develop Open Source Installer

John Andersen jsamyth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 03:40:52 UTC 2006

On 4/16/06, Andrew Lynch <lynchaj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please contact me offline if you are interested in
> developing a free/open source MythTV installer
> program.  Thank you.
>
> Andrew Lynch

Andrew:   Somewhat related, i suppose:

 I happened to notice that Packman (the wonderfull
mostly SuSE oriented package site) is either trolling for, or planning
to add myth packages to their library:

http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=810
Its odd they put in pages for Myth, but have nothing
to put on those pages.  They do this for no other package
that I am aware of.

Perhaps they are counting hits to see if it would be worth
while.  (Hint: all you SuSE fans click the link.....!! ;-)