[mythtv-users] PVR 250's in Holland?

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Sun Apr 16 14:16:04 UTC 2006

> A Question for you, I will be in the Hague, how does the channel
> information and tuning data work there?  Are there analog cable feeds
> there?  I am just looking for the simple solution there.

Analog cable is practically everywhere, and there are a couple of
tv_grab_nl variations floating around. Analog cable usually has between
20-30 channels. Digital cable is getting pushed a lot, but as far as I can
see, need closed STBs to be used, and signal quality varies.

Another option is DVB-T, but these include usually less channels (e.g.
BBC1/2)

	Herman