[mythtv-users] mythburn / projectX issues

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Sat Apr 15 20:59:09 UTC 2006

On 4/15/06, Greg Cope <gregcope at gmail.com> wrote:
> Slightly OT I know!
>
> I am trying to get mythburn to work - it seems happy bar projectX
> errors;  Searching google does not seem to get me much sense in
> english.....
>
> Any ideas;
>
> Greg
>
> error;
>
> Checking Commons-Net library access...
> Project-X Startup Error
> Error while starting Project-X:
>
> java.lang.Exception:
> commons-net library not accessible! see readme.txt [ii]
> ensure the correct location/classpath, related to the executed .jar

The file commons-net-1.3.0.jar should be located in the folder named
lib in your ProjectX folder. E.g I have ProjectX.jar in
/usr/share/ProjectX and the files commons-net-1.3.0.jar
 and jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar in the folder /usr/share/ProjectX/lib
In addition I have set the executable flag on the lib folder (chmod
a+x /usr/share/ProjectX/lib)

Niels Dybdahl