[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

Marc Boorshtein mboorshtein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:53:20 UTC 2006

> As you top-posted, I'll assume you didn't read past the part where you
> began inserting comments...

Um, actually I did.

> To this part (the line right above mine) that says the benefit...

Yes, unfortunatly as I don't know what mpb4box is or what it does, how
do I know if that is an "advantage"?  I was more wondering if the mp4
formmmat had any advantages over the quicktime format (speed to
encode, size, quality, etc, etc).  For instance, I noticed when I
encoded for PSP I got much smaller files in a much smaller time that
played at very good quality on my PSP.

In this instance I am a user, not a developer, guru or psycic so I may
not understand what is going on in your head.  While I do appreciate
all the hard work you have put in, there is no need to be rude.  Such
rudeness turns people off and thats all they remember when they think
of the situation, and not how well you have done or hard you have
worked on a particuler app.  Just a bit of constructive criticism.

Marc