[mythtv-users] Pronto, RC5/RC6 and mythfrontend

Mike Richardson doctor at mcc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 14 13:30:40 UTC 2006

Hiya,

I'm about to embark on setting up my Philips Pronto to control Mythfrontend.
I'm using an IR receiver from irblaster.org and lirc.

I've had a look around and I can't find any specific pronto/lirc configs for
mythtv.

1. Is there an 'official' lirc config for mythtv?
2. Is there a pronto config for mythtv?
3. If I go about assigning my own RC5 codes then should I use a particular
manufacturer/equipment code?
4. Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using RC5, RC6 or RC6a? lirc
doesn't seem to recognise the RC6a stuff..

Thanks

Mike
--
Mike Richardson
Networks
Email: doctor at mcc.ac.uk
*Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival*