[mythtv-users] Problem with dual tuners and 0.19-fixes

Stealth Dave stealthdave at stilldesigning.com
Fri Apr 14 02:43:28 UTC 2006

I think we're on the wrong track here.  The problem seems to be tied
to the audio.  I discovered this when I accidentally recompiled my
kernel without audio support (duh!), and the tuner switching suddenly
worked.  When I compiled audio back in, the behavior repeated
itself.  To verify that it wasn't the kernel, I ran mythfrontend with
the sound modules simply unloaded.  Again, tuner switching was working.

Is this a bug that I should report, or is something just not set
correctly somewhere?

- Stealth Dave