[mythtv-users] MythTV channels in Melbourne Australia on 0.19

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Wed Apr 12 01:32:35 UTC 2006

    Hi.

    I have tried to scan for channels in here in Melbourne, and
mythtv-setup found them, but when I go into mythfrontend and try to
"Watch live TV" I cannot get a lock, and recording those channels gives
me the same problem.

    Has anyone experienced this, or have any channel setup info?

    I know that the Twinhan-DVB card is working as it runs happily under
Win-2K in the same system, but since moving to 0.19 I cannot get channel
lock :(