[mythtv-users] Plextor USB PX-TV402U tuner setting

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:38:10 UTC 2006

What else is there?  I do want to record TV, timeshift, etc.  I
haven't found anything else that will enable viewing "live" TV using
the Plextor unit.  Tvtime and xawtv don't work.  Good question,
though.  I'll bring it up elsewhere.

Freevo is of interest, but I think it won't enable viewing live tv either.

Meanwhile, I do want to use Mythtv, even given the possible inaptness
to microscope work.

Thank you for this suggestion.

Alan