[mythtv-users] Plextor USB PX-TV402U tuner setting

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:55:39 UTC 2006

I have installed mythtv for the severalth time, and finally got Live
TV to work with the Plextor.  However, a couple of oddities occur, and
they might be a clue, so I am goiing to ask on this list what the
symptoms might signify:

   1. Mythtv maybe didn't allow me to watch TV until I had run the
gorecord utility that comes
       with the drivers.  Maybe, but I cannot check because the system
is bodged again.

    2. I could only watch one channel.  Oddly, I can only watch the
channel that was set by                       gorecord earlier.

     3.  I can change channels now by stopping to Watch TV in mythtv,
not stopping the frontend, running gorecord on a certain channel.
Then click "Watch TV" and the new channel appears, and won't change.

Does this suggest anything?

Alan Davis