[mythtv-users] MythVideo/xine problems

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:01:51 UTC 2006

I read a post on the dev list that says mythvideo shells out to the external
player...  (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/135931).  Does
any one have any idea how this is done?...  it seems that if I could figure
out how mythvideo is executing xine,  I would be a step closer to solving my
problem.