[mythtv-users] How To make a mpg into something the family DVD player can read

Christian Husemann Christian.Husemann at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 10 11:40:04 UTC 2006

Niels Dybdahl wrote:
> On 4/10/06, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Miles,
>>
>> Any processes you can give on creating a compliant DVD with nuvexport? I'd
>> like to be able to create some backups of my DVB-s recordings but have ben
>> running into troubles. Any pointers, hints or tips you could give me would
>> be great!
>>
>> Are you using Mythburn after running nuvexport? or how does that process
>> work?

What i do is:

- edit the recording with the frontend
- get the cutlist out the DB and feed it to projectx via CLI
- use mplex to combine audio and video
- feed it to tovid if only on movie should be on the DVD

until here scripted

- use DVDstyler for >= two movies

HTH

	Christian