[mythtv-users] Roadmap for MythTV 0.19.1 ??

Joacim J jocke4news at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:47:00 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/06, Ramses Smeyers <ramses at smeyers.be> wrote:
> > Hi, Joacim,
> >
> > > When will MythTV 0.19.1 be released? I can not see any roadmap for that.
> >
> > Its already out:
> >         http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.19.1
> >
> > ys,
> > Ramses Smeyers
> >
> > --
>
> That's the RoadMap, which to me reads "when it is eventually
> released..."  which in turn implies that it's not yet released.
> Although nothing is stopping someone from checking out the 0.19-fixes
> from svn and compiling it, which would be the equivilent of a 0.19.1
> released this very moment...
>
> Chad

That is the 0.19.1 release notes at the current time but next week it
could be something more on the list.
I would rather see a real 0.19.1 release pretty soon and maybe have a
0.19.2 release if major bugs are found before 0.20 is released.

I will try the current 0.19.1 out anyway...

--
Regards
Joacim