[mythtv-users] Problem scheduling new episodes only

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 04:13:09 UTC 2006

On 04/09/2006, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>Would be easier to say with the logs, but my guess is that you have an
>invalid video source configuration...

That is likely.  I have other issues with Myth not changing to the last
channel I was on in Live TV saying it is invalid.  I tried deleting all the
mythtv-setup stuff and re-entering it but it seems that is not enough.

As a last resort I could completely drop the database and create a new one
but if someone could tell me how to get rid of the likely bad tables that
would be great.  I'd like to fix this or I think I'll forever be chasing
these odd issues.

>Chris Pinkham committed a change
>that causes mfdb to finish properly even when errors occur when
>downloading data (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/188595#188595 ).

I applied this patch and I now have the repeats marked.  Thanks!