[mythtv-users] programmed recording don't record any more

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sat Apr 8 20:47:34 UTC 2006

Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last week I upgraded IVTV, but since something changed regarding selecting
> inputs, I switched back after I couldn't manage to make it work.
>
> After I switched back to the old version, Live TV works well and I can record
> when I'm in live TV mode.
> However, when I program a recording it starts but doesn't record anything.
> When I try to delete the recording it mentions it can't find the recorded
> file.
>
> Anyone knows where to look for this problem ?

The names of the inputs changed, go into mythtv-setup on your backend,
delete all the cards, then recreate them and reconnect the inputs and it
should work.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_I_upgraded_my_ivtv_drivers_to_the_latest_version_and_now_I_can.27t_record_anything.

Kevin