[mythtv-users] MythMusic Playlists

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:06:38 UTC 2006

On 4/7/06, Timothy McFadden <tim at timandjamie.com> wrote:

> I also use a Perl script to do this.  The script I use was posted a
> long time ago to this list.  I made a minor modification.
>
> You'll need to create the M3U playlist somehow (I use WinAMP on my Win
> PC).
>
> I've attached the file.
>
> -Tim

> Im currently writing a personal replacement for the music section of
mythweb. I'll happily make it publicly available for anyone to use as a
replacement once im happy with it. Im hoping to have

Ajax star rating system for tracks
Playlist management including adding/removing tracks and creating new
playlists as well as the possibility of autogenerated ones like Top 50 rated
tracks, Top 50 most played etc. (kinda like itunes does for you).
Im also looking into ID3 editing but am sure that people would need it
compiled in php to work properly which isnt really ideal.

and a few other things..

--
Regards,

~CM