[mythtv-users] WIKI - QAM listings

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:47:46 UTC 2006

On 4/7/06, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 04:02:45PM -0700, Brad Fuller wrote:
> >
> I got my answer, the author replied: analog cable.
>
> I can get digital channels on my comcast analog cable, I just am having
> problems and wanted to make it clear.

The cable is the same cable.  Digital and Analog stations are carried on the
same cable.  Comcast doesn't feed two lines into people's house.  So the
more appropriate question would be:

Do you *subscribe* to Comcast  digital or analog service.

:)

 I actually got more Digital Silmucast station than he does in Fremont.
I'll post my channels.conf when I have time.

DS