[mythtv-users] MSI K8NGM2-FID Integrated Motherboard for Mythtv?

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 14:24:36 UTC 2006

> > What case are you using for it ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mudit
>
> I'm using a Silverstone LC16, the K8N Neo2 is a full
> size ATX board.

I will assume that eventually Myth will be able to use
a newer driver from NVidia and not be limited to 7676
or before.  I guess my feeling was, that if the
onboard TV out video works in Myth and you can route
the ribbon out of the box so that a slot is not
consumed, you only need a single slot for a frame
grabber.  Needing only one slot opens the door wide
open for case options and flexibility.