[mythtv-users] MythMusic Playlists

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:40:53 UTC 2006

Which script? the itunes one or the php one?

Anyways, if you want my itunes script, I put the instructions/script
into a mailing posting a while back. You can find it at:

While the instructions there are still relevant, I think I have
updated the script(s) since then to keep up with itunes changes. The
three files you need should be below.