[mythtv-users] Odds of Linux CableCARD support?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Apr 6 18:02:01 UTC 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:57 AM, Steve Daniels wrote:

> [...]

If it is there is the question becomes where are they getting the
guide info? As I read the agreement I have with DataDirect it does
not allow me to do something like this, although they could of course
have come to some other agreement, or found another data source.

> So now, time to ask them to hand over all the source code for that
> box >:-D

I more or less did, I asked them whether they would be providing the
source with my purchase or simply providing a link to where I could
download it.