[mythtv-users] TapeWorm Beta 4 - new features, and now, fewer bugs!

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Thu Apr 6 16:12:33 UTC 2006

Jeff Simpson wrote:
>> 2) I would personally not use something like that that required payment
>> - since that would be really nasty to the people that have put in so
>>   much more work already.
>>

> Agreed.

But, all the GPL stuff not withstanding, he is asking for a donation to
a charity. I personally don't find anything wrong with that, and people
have repeatedly asked how to contribute to the MythTV project monetarily
with no real concrete answer (that I've seen anyway). Are you people
that opposed to charitable donations?

Tom