[mythtv-users] How can I connect my box to 5 TVs?

Preston Crow pc-mythtv06a at crowcastle.net
Thu Apr 6 14:57:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 16:50 +0200, Dr. C Mythology wrote:
> I was wondering if someone knew a good way to connect 4 or 5 TVs to a PC
> (one plasma and 4 LCDs).

Use two or three video cards that support dual monitors.  With most
motherboards, this means using some PCI video cards, which is what I do
on one system with three monitors.

Of course, if you want to run mythfrontend separately on each screen,
each with its own remote input, you're probably best off getting
separate PCs for each screen.  While you could run it all on one system,
I think you would have problems with saving the preferences for more
than one front end on the same system