[mythtv-users] DVB -> No PS Mode anymore :(

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:45:46 UTC 2006

Thanks Michael,

I found all that you had pointed out to me.

Can you clarify some vauge points for me?

I assume that DVB-s is recorded in TS and transcoding then converts to PS.
If that is the case then shouldn't I be able to burn the transcoded file
simply by using dvdauthor at that point?

Since the original program is recorded into a single file I notice mostly
when trying to run projectx on the file it splits it into audio/video
streams does transcoding leave a single file or does it also try to split it
out? I only see a single file in the recording directory and the log says it
was successful in transcoding.

I'm just trying to figure out how to backup a program to DVD that been
recorded via DVB-s...

thanks,