[mythtv-users] MythMusic Playlists

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 6 00:38:28 UTC 2006

Ed O'Brien wrote:
> I personally find MythMusic very clunky and difficult
> to navigate around a large MP3 collection.  To make
> things easier, I'd like to set up numerous playlists,
> but don't that from the interface is very cumbersome
> and time consuming.
>
> Is there any other way to create playlists?  I.e. a
> web interface or command-line?

I obtained a php program that does this some time ago.  Unfortunately, I
don't recall where I got it, and I can't seem to find a place where it's
publicly hosted.  I've written to the author to ask about making the
script available.  I'll reply to the list when I hear back.

BTW, the script is called makeplay.php, in case you want to try to
locate it yourself, or in case someone else here recognizes it and knows
where it's hosted for download.

Cheers,
john