[mythtv-users] TapeWorm Beta 3 release - a parasitic Windows front end for MythTV

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:19:14 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, David Woods <david at spurgeonwoods.com> wrote:

> Okay, I've released Beta 3, which fixes this problem.  Thanks for making me
> aware of it.
>
> The new version is available at:  http://david.spurgeonwoods.com/tapeworm

Just as a suggestion

When I select a program from the top window, the info associated with
that show is displayed in the bottom section (however the information
in this box with program info is displayed and scrolled to the end
automatically, so for me to see the item description first few lines I
must scroll this dialog up) IS that normal behaviour?

Also is it possible to make the box with the programs and the box with
the description (have the line between them) used to extend/shrink
either box, so that I get description box bigger then it is and reduce
the program list etc.

Thanks