No subject

Sun Apr 2 00:30:59 UTC 2006

Those in search of small boxen should also check out
http://www.cappuccinopc.com/ .

I have one of their original cappuccino boxen that served as a frontend
for a couple of years...

Fan's a bit annoying, but the entire box is smaller than a CDROM drive.
It is literally 2" high and the size of a CD.

It seems that now they have a much broader line of stuff.

I have no stake in them; I've just had one of their units for a few
years...  The only downside is that they seem to eat harddrives; make
sure you get a quality low RPM drive....

--Yan

------=_Part_27996_23252704.1144159584335