[mythtv-users] Can't watch live TV after FC4 update

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sat Apr 1 22:17:04 UTC 2006

    >> A suggestion that this is being caused by the wrong rev ivtv drivers
    >> did not work
    >>> Now that FC 4 has 2.6.16 though you need to run ivtv-0.6 if you aren't
    >>> already (which would require reconfiguring your capture card so your
    >>> tuner names will be right).
    >> Any other ideas?
    >> # rpm -q ivtv-kmdl-2.6.16-1.2069_FC4
    >> ivtv-kmdl-2.6.16-1.2069_FC4-0.6.1-109.rhfc4.at

    aw> Prove that the startchan has program information for that time
    aw> (look in mythtv-setup to see where the start channel is, then
    aw> look in the program guide).

    aw> --
    aw> Anduin Withers

    aw> _______________________________________________
    aw> mythtv-users mailing list
    aw> mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Okay, the problem turned out to be that the input sources in mythtvsetup
had become "disconnected."  The devices no longer listed any source as
their input.

Now, for some reason, zap2it has mangled all my listings.  When I look
at the program guide, nearly everything is listed as "unknown"  No
channel names appear anymore....

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD