[mythtv-users] MythTv not recording scheduled things

Ed Martin edman007x at mac.com
Sat Apr 1 03:59:43 UTC 2006

well i checked the tables, and looking at them i noticed that the tuner
table listed 3 tuners, (Tuner, Tuner 0, Tuner 1) so i removed the ones
that were not needed and then things just started working

just as a note, mythtv-setup did not show those other two tuners nor did
it delete them, not sure if its a bug in mythtv or what, but it works now :D