[mythtv-users] vga to component converters

Jason Ramey majordomo at permutation.org
Fri Sep 30 13:51:03 UTC 2005

I'm very interested in this as well. I don't have HDTV, but a Sony Wega
with component. I understand that's different from HDTV component but
not sure in what way and if that affects what transcoders I can use? The
Geforce card linked below would be an awesome, low cost option if it
will work.

Jason Ramey
majordomo at permutation.org