[mythtv-users] Debugging DVD burn problems

Jim Geist velocityboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:48:13 UTC 2005

Hi all -

I installed mythburn last weekend and thought I had it working well, but
last night I actually sat down and tried to watch the DVD. About 7 minutes
into the program, the DVD player just hangs on one frame. (Behavior is repro
on the OS X DVD player, too).

I dug through the burn log and didn't see anything that looked too messy.
There were a few errors about not being about to create /.qt, but I've seen
other posts claiming these are harmless.

Also, the thumbnail for the show in the main menu is just solid green.

Any suggestions on how to go about debugging these sorts of problems?

Thanks!

-- Jim