[mythtv-users] Re: Hardware MPEG2 vs bt878

Derek Meek thekazan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:46:59 UTC 2005

I was already planning on having the bt878 only doing SVideo-in duty,
my direct analog tuner device was going to be a PVR-500 and i was
going to put in an ATSC tuner

I wanted screencaps of quality of PVR-150 or PVR-500 vs the bt878 - i
already know which is superior - i need to demostrate the superiority
to my fiance