[mythtv-users] Noob Question....

Todd nospam at tippyturtle.com
Thu Sep 29 17:57:38 UTC 2005

First; the Deon was too harsh; no one is "new" to email.  In my opinion
"Thread Hijacking" is not a big deal since it mainly hurts the new poster,
not original poster.  I write-off 90% of the threads for one reason or
another (usually because the issue is resolved).  If you thread on one of
them with a new topic, you don't get noticed.  If you start a new thread,
you are noticed.  (I realized _some_ hijacks create a ton of noise and the
original thread is not resolved, so that is bad.)

Second, you didn't take care of the threading because you didn't remove the
SMTP header:
...so everyone's email programs still thread your message onto the one you
responded to.  :-)

Todd