[mythtv-users] Working on an OSD

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:45:31 UTC 2005

Hi Steve,

Basically all you should have to do is untar it into the themes directory:

/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/

and go into your setup where you select your OSD theme. You should see a new
option in the dropdown 'bangosd'. When I get home tonight I'll confirm the
exact localtion of where you select your OSD theme. That should be it ...
unfortuneately I can't remember what submenu the OSD theme is in ...
deepending on what format you use for your navigation ... on mine I believe
it's something like settings -> appearance -> general.

Either way I'll update the README when I know for sure with detailed
instructions on enabling the theme.

--
Lonny