[mythtv-users] list FAQ

Erik Pettersen pettersen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:55:45 UTC 2005

For what it's worth, anyone is welcome to add topics or amend/edit
(but account creation is required)

http://www.diy-pvr-dvr-htpc.com/index.php/Linux
http://www.diy-pvr-dvr-htpc.com/index.php/MythTV
http://www.diy-pvr-dvr-htpc.com/index.php/Special:Allpages

Granted it's not mythtv list specific....and i'm shooting for a more
general FAQ encompassing all topics/platforms for the DIY PVR/HTPC
world.  There's a little contest going on based upon the best
contributor.

*Shrug*

E.
--